Dr. Dave Herlihy
I’m Dr. Dave Herlihy, when I was in undergrad, I bent over to pick up my backpack, which only had a notebook or two in it, when I felt a sharp pain in my back. That pain radiated down my right leg to my ankle. Like most people I went to my primary care doctor, and she prescribed muscle relaxers and painkillers. While the medication dulled the pain it did not get rid of it. Every activity and position seemed to make the pain worse. For six months I suffered through the pain. Finally, as an act of desperation I went to see a chiropractor. After a couple weeks of treatment, the chiropractor was able to completely restore normal function in my low back and completely eliminated the radiating pain in my leg; but more importantly he helped me understand true healing. It was this interaction that changed the course of my life. I decided to become a chiropractor in order to help people achieve health.
As a chiropractor, I am committed to promoting living a healthy, drug free life. I am committed to bringing this community the best care possible. I strongly feel people do not realize the result that can come from a chiropractic adjustment. By taking care of everyone from newborn babies to people in their nineties striving to help as many people possible to reach their full health potential.
- Bachelor’s in Athletic training from Illinois State University
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine National University of Health Science
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association (IPSCA)
- International Chiropractic Association (ICS)
- Illinois High School Sports Association (IHSA)